Here is a nice list of books (node base digital compositing) proposed by Omar Brown & David Yu,
- Matchmoving: The Invisible Art of Camera Tracking by Tim Dobbert,
- Rotoscoping: Techniques and Tools for the Aspiring Artist by Benjamin Bratt,
- Digital Compositing for Film and Video by Steven Wright,
- The Digital Matte Painting Handbook by David B. Mattingly,
- The Visual Effects Producer: Understanding the Art and Business of VFX by Charles Finance & Susan Zwerman,
- Nuke 101: Professional Compositing and Visual Effects by Ron Ganbar.
- “Professional Digital Compositing: Essential Tools and Techniques by Lee Lanier”.
- It covers Nuke and After Effects on interfaces, workflow, nodes & layers processes, and Industry people who uses the apps for production.
- The Arts and Science of Digital Compositing by Ron Brinkman.
- The original “Bible” of digital compositing!
Have a nice reading and a big thanks to Omar and David