We released a minor patch today to address a few stability issues and also to add a few interesting nodes.
Here is the changelog:
– New GodRays and DirBlur nodes.
– New RGBToHSI/HSIToRGB YUVToRGB/RGBToYUB YCbCrToRGB/RGBToYCbCr nodes
– Fixed a bug where some TIFF files would not read correctly on Windows versions of Natron
– FIxed a bug where a crash could occur with the Merge node with mix = 0
– Fixed a bug where ReadFFMPEG would sometimes decode incorrectly files with bit depth higher than 8
– Miscellaneous stability fixes